Are you having problems with your computer crashing while playing games on Facebook? Here are some simple tips you can use to help solve your problems?
A lot of players think that their computer has become infected with a virus or spyware. This could be your problem but a lot times it just has to do with your setting and/or installed programs.
To play games you must have applications to play multimedia content. Shockwave Flash and Shockwave Player are need to play Facebook Games.
You need to optimize your computer to keep it from crashing.
Follow these easy to do steps.
Repair Flash, ActiveX and other Registry Errors:
- Scan registry. Registry is database where operating
system stores information in form of keys and entries
required to run programs properly. You would be suprised how many registry errors you may have.
There are many third party registry cleaner and PC optimizer tools to scan and fix activeX and Flash issues. If there is problem with your registry you will not be able to play games without problems.
2. Check Flash Player Compatibility:
It may be that your version of Flash is incompatible with Facebook.
Also make sure the version of Shockwave Flash Player is
compatible with Windows. If not you will need to remove Flash and reinstall it.
Here is how you can do that:
1. Click on Start button.
2. Go to Control Panel.
3. Double-click on Add or Remove Programs.
4. Select Flash Player.
5. Remove it from your computer.
Download new Flash Player from Adobe web site and install it on your computer.
3. Outdated Drivers:
Experts believe that lots of Facebook game crashes occur because of corrupted or missing sound drivers in the PCs.
Update drivers of sound card through device manager.
1. Right Click on Computer.
2. Select Properties || Hardware.
3. Click on Device Manager.
4. Select the device.
5. Update Driver.
You may also want to visit this site for an more indepth explantion for tips with Flash and Player.
Hopefully these tips will improve your gaming experience.
Incoming search terms:
- shockwave crashes in facebook
- facebook games crash computer
- shockwave keeps crashing on facebook
- shockwave keeps crashing on facebook games
- shockwave flash keeps crashing on facebook
- computer crashes when playing facebook games
- facebook games keep crashing
- cityville shockwave crash
- cityville flash crash
- having trouble playing games on facebook